well this ain't macy's bitch
Done. I’m fucking done. Distant screaming.
Now put the keys back
No one can tell me he’s not eyeing Kieren up right now
This is pretty much all I ate when I was living on a £5 weekly food budget, as you can get everything here cheaply in large enough quantities to last at least a week, it’s pretty filling, and it involves plenty of veggies. To change it up you can swap sliced boiled potatoes for the pasta to make a hash.
- 2 handfuls pasta shapes or a bundle of spaghetti about an inch in diameter per person
- 2-3 tablespoons garlic and herb cheese spread
- Vegetables - all optional but I tend to use
- 1 handful each frozen sweetcorn and peas
- 1/2 small onion, very finely chopped
- a handful of mushrooms, sliced
- Optional - 1-2 sausage links, sliced into chunks, or 1-2 rashers of bacon, chopped into pieces
- Oil for frying
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Boil pasta according to instructions. A couple of minutes before it’s ready, add the frozen vegetables.
- While pasta is boiling, in separate large frying pan, fry onions gently until they are translucent (3-4 minutes), then add meat if you’re using it and mushrooms. Fry for another 5-6 minutes.
- Drain pasta, reserving a little of the cooking water, then tip the pasta and water into the frying pan along with the soft cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted and coated everything, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
If you must die
Die knowing your life
was my life’s best part
Thank god no one’s watching us.
The Hills Have Eyes (2006)
i dont think you have to question the genuineness of a scorpio in a friendship. kind of like virgo. a scorpio wouldnt bother keeping in contact or uttering a word to you unless they were fascinated, charmed or feel they have something to learn from you. they just don’t bother with people that are off frequency. this is probably why they are intensely loyal. they choose the people in their lives with great precision. a compliment from a scorpio will mean everything. you never have to question the pedestal they have you on